Civil Partnership GbR and Tax Administration

27. Februar 2016 Thema abonnieren
 Von 
go435941-96
Frischling
(1 Beiträge, 0x hilfreich)
Civil Partnership GbR and Tax Administration

I am a foreign PhD student on a student visa (with personal tax number and am permitted to work for 20 hours/week) in Berlin and am from Non-EU States. I have experience in quality management and two friends wants to leverage on my experience, to form a business partnership GbR and operate a startup business in Berlin. I wish to know if I can be in a civil partnership and hold passive investments in a company as a partner while on student visa. Can I form a business with a German or non-EU citizens with residence permit in Germany, own shares in the startup business, and probably be functioning in a management role (part-time employment, not more than 20 hours a week)?

I simply want to know if citizenship is attached to formation of civil law partnership GbR and if visa is enough to be a partner in business formation.

If yes, I would need the advice and service of attorneys and tax advisors, can you please recommend any to me?

I would appreciated answers to my question and further advice on what to do. I know you’re very busy so I appreciate any time you can give to respond to my query. Thanks very much.​​​​​​​

Notfall oder generelle Fragen?

Notfall oder generelle Fragen?

Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Existenzgründungsrecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Ein erfahrener Anwalt im Existenzgründungsrecht gibt Ihnen eine vertrauliche kostenlose Einschätzung!
Kostenlose Einschätzung starten Kostenlose Einschätzung starten

Jetzt Anwalt dazuholen.

Für 60€ beurteilt einer unserer Partneranwälte diese Sache.

• Antwort vom Anwalt
  • Innerhalb 24 Stunden
  • Nicht zufrieden? Geld zurück!
  • Top Bewertungen
Ja, jetzt Anwalt dazuholen